Main Outcome Measurements
Abbreviations:AMC (Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center), CFNAT (conventional FNA technique), EUS-FNA (EUS-guided FNA), SD (standard deviation), UMN (University of Minnesota Medical Center), WEST (wet suction FNA technique)
- Endoscopic ultrasonography with guided fine needle aspiration biopsy in pancreatic disease.Gastrointest Endosc. 1992; 38: 172-173
- Clinical impact of endoscopic ultrasonography on the management of malignancies.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2004; 2: 1069-1073
- Endoscopic ultrasound guided fine-needle aspiration of lymph nodes and solid masses: factors influencing the cellularity and adequacy of the aspirate.J Clin Gastroenterol. 2012; 46: 487-493
- Endoscopic ultrasonography-guided fine needle aspiration: relatively low sensitivity in the endosonographer population.World J Gastroenterol. 2012; 18: 2357-2363
- False-negative rate of endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration for pancreatic solid and cystic lesions with matched surgical resections as the gold standard: one institution's experience.Cancer Cytopathol. 2013; 121: 449-458
- Biopsy by needle puncture and aspiration.Ann Surg. 1930; 92: 169-181
- Improved technique for performing endoscopic ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration of lymph nodes.Endoscopy. 1999; 31: 550-553
- Randomized controlled trial of endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle sampling with or without suction for better cytological diagnosis.Scand J Gastroenterol. 2009; 44: 499-504
- A prospective, comparative trial to optimize sampling techniques in EUS-guided FNA of solid pancreatic masses.Gastrointest Endosc. 2013; 77: 745-751
- EUS-guided fine needle tissue acquisition by using high negative pressure suction for the evaluation of solid masses: a pilot study.Gastrointest Endosc. 2005; 62: 768-774
- Randomized controlled trial of EUS-guided fine needle aspiration techniques for the detection of malignant lymphadenopathy.Gastrointest Endosc. 2001; 54: 441-447
- Slow pull versus suction in endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration of pancreatic solid masses.Dig Dis Sci. 2014; 59: 1578-1585
DISCLOSURE: All authors disclosed no financial relationships relevant to this article.
If you would like to chat with an author of this article, you may contact Dr Attam at [email protected] .