Main Outcome Measurements
Abbreviations:AHA (American Heart Association), ASGE (American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Open access endoscopy.Gastrointest Endosc. 2002; 56: 793-795
- Antibiotic prophylaxis for GI endoscopy.Gastrointest Endosc. 2008; 67: 791-798
- Prevention of bacterial endocarditis: recommendations by the American Heart Association.Circulation. 1997; 96: 358-366
- Infectious disease complications of GI endoscopy: Part I, endogenous infections.Gastrointest Endosc. 2003; 57: 546-556
- Prevention of infective endocarditis guidelines from the American Heart Association: a guideline from the American Heart Association Rheumatic Fever, Endocarditis, and Kawasaki Disease Committee, Council on Cardiovascular Disease in the Young, and the Council on Clinical Cardiology, Council on Cardiovascular Surgery and Anesthesia, and the Quality of Care and Outcomes Research Interdisciplinary Working Group.Circulation. 2007; 116: 1736-1754
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap)—a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Informat. 2009; 42: 377-381
- Institute of Medicine. Guidelines for clinical practice: from development to use.Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 1992
- World Health Organization. Guidelines for WHO guidelines, v. 10. World Health Organization, Geneva2003: 1-23 (Global Programme on Evidence for Health Policy)Accessed October 15, 2014)
- Crossing the quality chasm: a new health system for the 21st century, 1st ed.Washington, DC: National Academies Press, 2001
- From best evidence to best practice: effective implementation of change in patients' care.Lancet. 2003; 362: 1225-1230
- Systematic review: the relationship between clinical experience and quality of health care.Ann Intern Med. 2005; 142: 260-273
- The state of the art versus the state of the science. The diffusion of new medical technologies into practice.Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 1988; 4: 5-26
- Closing the gap between research and practice: an overview of systematic reviews of interventions to promote the implementation of research findings.BMJ. 1998; 317: 465-468
DISCLOSURE: All authors disclosed no financial relationships relevant to this article.
If you would like to chat with an author of this article, you may contact Dr Feuerstein at [email protected] .