Main Outcome Measurements
Abbreviation:CRC (colorectal cancer)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Polyp size and advanced histology in patients undergoing colonoscopy screening: implications for CT colonography.Gastroenterology. 2008; 135: 1100-1105
- Prevalence of clinically important histology in small adenomas.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2006; 4: 343-348
- The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy PIVI (Preservation and Incorporation of Valuable Endoscopic Innovations) on real-time endoscopic assessment of the histology of diminutive colorectal polyps.Gastrointest Endosc. 2011; 73: 419-422
- A quantitative assessment of the risks and cost savings of forgoing histologic examination of diminutive polyps.Endoscopy. 2011; 43: 683-691
- A resect and discard strategy would improve cost-effectiveness of colorectal cancer screening.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2010; 8: 865-869
- Narrow-band imaging without optical magnification for histologic analysis of colorectal polyps.Gastroenterology. 2009; 136: 1174-1181
- High accuracy of narrow band imaging without magnification for the real-time characterization of polyp histology and its comparison with high-definition white light colonoscopy: a prospective study.Am J Gastroenterol. 2009; 104: 2422-2430
- Optical diagnosis of small colorectal polyps at routine colonoscopy (Detect InSpect ChAracterise Resect and Discard; DISCARD trial): a prospective cohort study.Lancet Oncol. 2009; 10: 1171-1178
- Resect and discard strategy in clinical practice: a prospective cohort study.Endoscopy. 2012; 44: 899-904
- Accuracy for optical diagnosis of small colorectal polyps in nonacademic settings.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2012; 10: 1016-1020
- Real-time optical biopsy of colon polyps with narrow band imaging in community practice does not yet meet key thresholds for clinical decisions.Gastroenterology. 2013; 144: 81-91
- Randomized, controlled trial of standard-definition white-light, high-definition white-light, and narrow-band imaging colonoscopy for the detection of colon polyps and prediction of polyp histology.Gastrointest Endosc. 2011; 74: 593-602
DISCLOSURE: All authors disclosed no financial relationships relevant to this article.
If you would like to chat with an author of this article, you may contact Dr Early at [email protected]