Background and Aims
Abbreviations:IOA (interobserver agreement), nCLE (needle-based confocal endomicroscopy), PCL (pancreatic cyst lesion)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration of the pancreas. Diagnostic utility and accuracy.Acta Cytol. 2003; 47: 341-348
- Yield of endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration biopsy in patients with suspected pancreatic adenocarcinoma.Cancer. 2003; 99: 285-292
- First assessment of needle-based confocal laser endomicroscopy during EUS-FNA procedures of the pancreas (with videos).Gastrointest Endosc. 2011; 74: 1049-1059
- A pilot study of in vivo identification of pancreatic cystic neoplasms with needle-based confocal laser endomicroscopy under endosonographic guidance.Endoscopy. 2013; 45: 1006-1013
- A novel approach to the diagnosis of pancreatic serous cystadenoma: needle-based confocal laser endomicroscopy.Endoscopy. 2015; 47: 26-32
- Epidemiology, diagnosis, and management of cystic lesions of the pancreas.Gastroenterol Res Pract. 2012; : 147465
DISCLOSURE: The following authors disclosed financial relationships relevant to this publication: M. Kahaleh: Consultant for Boston Scientific and Xlumena; preceptorship for MaunaKea Tech and Concordia; research grant recipient for Boston Scientific, Fuji, Pentax, MI Tech, EMcision, ASPIRE Bariatrics, GI Dynamics, W.L. Gore Associates, Cook Endoscopy, Apollo Endosurgery, MaunaKea Tech, NinePoint Medical, and Merit Medical; A. Sethi: Consultant for Boston Scientific. All other authors disclosed no financial relationships relevant to this publication.
If you would like to chat with an author of this article, you may contact Dr Kahaleh at [email protected] .