- Hepatic toxicity resulting from cancer treatment.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1995; 31: 1237-1248
- Hepatic veno-occlusive disease as a complication of whole abdominopelvic irradiation and treatment with the transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt: case report and literature review.Gynecol Oncol. 1996; 61: 282-286
- Evaluation of the liver.in: Eighth ed. Schiff's disease of the liver. : Lippincott-Raven Pub, Philadelphia1999: 245-266
- Diagnostic laparoscopy: an update.Endoscopy. 1999; 31: 103-109
- Hepatic stellate cells (Ito cells) in veno-occlusive disease of the liver after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation.Histopathology. 1999; 34: 66-70
- Weekly clinicopathological exercises: case 19-1996: multisystem failure in a 33-year-old man after bone marrow transplantation.N Engl J Med. 1996; 334: 1655-1662
☆Reprint requests: Eduardo B.V. da Silveira, MD, Center for the Study of Liver Diseases, Jackson Medical Towers, Suite No. 1101, 1500 NW 12th Ave., Miami, FL 33136.