To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Endoscopic cystoduodenostomy of cysts of chronic calcifying pancreatitis: a report of 20 cases.Pancreas. 1987; 2: 447-453
- Endoscopic management of cysts and pseudocysts in chronic pancreatitis: long-term follow-up after 7 years of experience.Gastrointest Endosc. 1989; 35: 1-9
- Endoscopic transmural drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts: results of a national and an international survey of ASGE members.Gastrointest Endosc. 2006; 63: 223-227
- Endoscopic treatment of pancreatic pseudocysts.Surg Endosc. 2006; 20 (Epub 2006 Jan 19): 603-607
- Endoscopic drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts: long-term outcome and procedural factors associated with safe and successful treatment.Endoscopy. 2005; 37: 977-983
- Endoscopic transpapillary stenting of pancreatic disruption.Dig Surg. 2006; 23: 250-254
- Endoscopic drainage of pancreatic fluid collections in 116 patients: a comparison of etiologies, drainage techniques and outcomes.Gastrointest Endosc. 2006; 63: 635-643
- Pancreatic-fluid collections: a randomized controlled trial regarding stent removal after endoscopic transmural drainage.Gastrointest Endosc. 2007; 65: 609-619
- Endoscopic ultrasound guided drainage of pancreatic pseudo-cyst and pancreatic abscess using a therapeutic echoendoscope.Endoscopy. 2001; 33: 473-477
- Endoscopic ultrasound-guided drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts complicated by portal hypertension or by intervening vessels.Endoscopy. 2005; 37: 231-235
- Endoscopic ultrasound drainage of pancreatic pseudocyst: a prospective comparison with conventional endoscopic drainage.Endoscopy. 2006; 38: 355-359
- Endoscopic necrosectomy as primary therapy in the management of infected pancreatic necrosis.Endoscopy. 2006; 38: 925-928
- Aggressive endoscopic therapy for pancreatic necrosis and pancreatic abscess: a new safe and effective treatment algorithm.Gastrointest Endosc. 2005; 62: 92-100
© 2007 American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.