Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Iatrogenic perforation of the colon following retroflexion maneuver.Endoscopy. 2007; 39: E175
- Extraperitoneal rectal perforation due to retroflexion fiberoptic proctoscopy.Ann Surg. 1999; 65: 81-85
- Rectal perforation caused by retroflexion maneuver during colonoscopy: closure with endoscopic clips.Gastroint Endosc. 2008; 67: 771-773
- A model for morbidity-mortality conferences in gastroenterology.Gastrointest Endosc. 2008; 67: 515-518
- Colonoscopic retroflexion revisited.Am J Gastroenterol. 1999; 94: 1537-1538
- Utility of retroflexion in lower gastrointestinal endoscopy.J Clin Gastroenterol. 2001; 32: 235-237
- Rectal retroflexion: an essential part of lower gastrointestinal endoscopic examination.Dis Colon Rectum. 2001; 44: 1706-1708
- Colonoscopic retroflexion in the evaluation of rectal disease.Am J Gastroenterol. 1982; 11: 856-858
- The role of retroflexion in the detection of rectal disease during routine colonoscopy.Gastrointest Endosc. 2007; 65: AB261
- Maximizing detection of adenomas and cancers during colonoscopy.Am J Gastroenterol. 2007; 101: 2866-2877
DISCLOSURE: All authors disclosed no financial relationships relevant to this publication.