Abbreviations:CBD (common bile duct), EPBD (endoscopic papillary balloon dilation), ES (endoscopic sphincterotomy)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Balloon dilation of the papilla after sphincterotomy: rescue therapy for difficult bile duct stones.Endoscopy. 2007; 39: 1023-1025
- Long-term outcomes after endoscopic sphincterotomy versus endoscopic papillary balloon dilation for bile duct stones.Gastrointest Endosc. 2010; 72: 1185-1191
- Endoscopic papillary balloon dilation for bile duct stone: immediate and long-term outcomes in 1000 patients.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2007; 5: 130-137
- Temporary self-expandable metal stent placement for treatment of post-sphincterotomy bleeding.Gastrointest Endosc. 2010; 72: 1274-1278
- A self-expanding metal stent for complicated variceal hemorrhage: experience at a single center.Gastrointest Endosc. 2010; 71: 71-78
- A multicenter analysis of safety and outcome of removal of a fully covered self-expandable metal stent during ERCP.Gastrointest Endosc. 2011; 73: 1292-1297