Abbreviations:LSG (laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy), RYGB (Roux-en-Y gastric bypass), SEMS (self-expandable metal stent), S-SEMS (sleeve-customized self-expandable metallic stent)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy as a single-stage procedure for the treatment of morbid obesity and the resulting quality of life, resolution of comorbidities, food tolerance, and 6-year weight loss.Surg Endosc. 2011; 25: 2498-2504
- Effectiveness of laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy (first stage of biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch) on co-morbidities in super-obese high-risk patients.Obes Surg. 2006; 16: 1138-1144
- Bariatric surgery versus intensive medical therapy in obese patients with diabetes.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 1567-1576
- Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy—volume and pressure assessment.Obes Surg. 2008; 18: 1083-1088
- Sleeve gastrectomy severe complications: is it always a reasonable surgical option?.Obes Surg. 2013; 23: 676-686
- International Sleeve Gastrectomy Expert Panel consensus statement: best practice guidelines based on experience of >12,000 cases.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2012; 8: 8-19
- Management of staple line leaks after sleeve gastrectomy in a consecutive series of 378 patients.Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech. 2015; 25: 89-93
- Nonsurgical treatment of staple line leaks after laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy.Obes Surg. 2009; 19: 821-826
- Endoscopic therapies for leaks and fistulas after bariatric surgery.Surg Innov. 2014; 21: 90-97
- Stent treatment for fistula after obesity surgery: results in 47 consecutive patients.Surg Endosc. 2013; 27: 808-816
- Initial experience with an innovative endoscopic clipping system.Surg Technol Int. 2012; 22: 39-43
- Gastric leaks after sleeve gastrectomy: a multicenter experience with 2,834 patients.Surg Endosc. 2013; 27: 240-245
- An endoscopic strategy for management of anastomotic complications from bariatric surgery: a prospective study.Gastrointest Endosc. 2011; 73: 238-244
- Gastric leak after laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy: early covered self-expandable stent reduces healing time.Obes Surg. 2013; 23: 687-692
DISCLOSURE: All authors disclosed no financial relationships relevant to this publication.