Background and Aims
Abbreviations:ASA (American Society of Anesthesiologists Physical Status Classification System), PEDS-CORI (Pediatric Endoscopy Database System-Clinical Outcomes Research Initiative)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Complications of pediatric colonoscopy: a five-year multicenter experience.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2008; 6: 515-520
- The use of databases and registries to enhance colonoscopy quality.Gastrointest Endosc Clin N Am. 2010; 20: 717-734
- Pediatric endoscopy: new information from the PEDS-CORI project.Curr Gastroenterol Rep. 2005; 7: 234-239
- Quality indicators for gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures: an introduction.Am J Gastroenterol. 2006; 101: 866-872
- Modifications in endoscopic practice for pediatric patients.Gastrointest Endosc. 2014; 79: 699-710
- Can ASA grade or Goldman's cardiac risk index predict peri-operative mortality? A study of 16,227 patients.Anaesthesia. 1997; 52: 203-206
- A national study of cardiopulmonary unplanned events after GI endoscopy.Gastrointest Endosc. 2007; 66: 27-34
- Complications of pediatric EGD: a 4-year experience in PEDS-CORI.Gastrointest Endosc. 2007; 65: 213-221
- Colonoscopy in childhood.Pediatrics. 1984; 73: 594-599
- Pediatric total colonoscopy.J Pediatr Surg. 1989; 24: 371-374
- Success rate and duration of paediatric outpatient colonoscopy.Dig Liver Dis. 2005; 37: 877-881
- Presenting features of inflammatory bowel disease in Great Britain and Ireland.Arch Dis Child. 2003; 88: 995-1000
- Inflammatory bowel disease in children and adolescents: recommendations for diagnosis—the Porto criteria.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2005; 41: 1-7
- Is ileoscopy with biopsy worthwhile in patients presenting with symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease?.Am J Gastroenterol. 1998; 93: 201-206
- Colonoscopic withdrawal times and adenoma detection during screening colonoscopy.N Engl J Med. 2006; 355: 2533-2541
- Anaesthesia for colonoscopy. An examination of the anaesthesia as an element of risk at colonoscopy.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 1986; 30: 60-63
- Anesthesia for the young child undergoing ambulatory procedures: current concerns regarding harm to the developing brain.Curr Opin Anaesthesiol. 2013; 26: 677-684
- Early exposure to anesthesia and learning disabilities in a population-based birth cohort.Anesthesiology. 2009; 110: 796-804
- Withdrawal times and associated factors in colonoscopy: a quality assurance multicenter assessment.J Clin Gastroenterol. 2010; 44: e80-e86
- Standardized colonoscopy reporting and data system: report of the Quality Assurance Task Group of the National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable.Gastrointest Endosc. 2007; 65: 757-766
- Impact of colonoscopy preparation quality on detection of suspected colonic neoplasia.Gastrointest Endosc. 2003; 58: 76-79
- Optimizing adequacy of bowel cleansing for colonoscopy: recommendations from the US multi-society task force on colorectal cancer.Gastroenterology. 2014; 147: 903-924
DISCLOSURE: The Clinical Outcomes Research Initiative (CORI) is supported with funding from NIDDK UO1 DK57132. In addition, CORI has received support from the following entities to support the infrastructure of the practice-based network: AstraZeneca, Bard International, Pentax USA, ProVation, Endosoft, GIVEN Imaging, and Ethicon. The commercial entities had no involvement in this research. All authors disclosed no financial relationships relevant to this publication.
If you would like to chat with an author of this article, you may contact Dr Thakkar at [email protected] .