Background and Aims
Abbreviations:OLT (orthotopic liver transplantation), PEP (post-ERCP pancreatitis), RV (rendezvous)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Rendezvous cannulation technique reduces post-ERCP pancreatitis: a prospective nationwide study of 12,718 ERCP procedures.Am J Gastroenterol. 2013; 108: 552-559
- Comparative study of rendezvous techniques in post-liver transplant biliary stricture.World J Gastroenterol. 2012; 18: 5957-5964
- Interesting rendezvous location in a liver transplantation patient with anastomosis stricture.World J Gastroenterol. 2014; 20: 15916-15919
- Rendezvous biliary recanalization combining percutaneous and endoscopic techniques using a diathermic dilator for bile duct obstruction.Endoscopy. 2014; 46: E460-E461
- Single-stage treatment with intraoperative ERCP: management of patients with possible choledocholithiasis and gallbladder in situ in a non-tertiary Spanish hospital.Surg Endosc. 2012; 26: 1028-1034
- Treatment for retained common bile duct stones during laparoscopic cholecystectomy: the rendezvous technique.Arch Surg. 2010; 145: 1145-1149
- Usefulness of the rendezvous technique for biliary stricture after adult right-lobe living-donor liver transplantation with duct-to-duct anastomosis.Gut Liver. 2010; 4: 68-75
- Modified rendezvous intrahepatic bile duct cannulation technique to pass a PTBD catheter in ERCP.World J Gastroenterol. 2010; 16: 5388-5390
- Percutaneous transgallbladder rendezvous for enteroscopic management of choledocholithiasis in patients with surgically altered anatomy.Scand J Gastroenterol. 2013; 48: 974-978
- Modified rendezvous technique for biliary cannulation.Endoscopy. 2002; 34: 936
- Parallel cannulation technique at ERCP rendezvous.Gastrointest Endosc. 2006; 63: 686-687
DISCLOSURE: All authors disclosed no financial relationships relevant to this article.
If you would like to chat with an author of this article, you may contact Dr Cantù at [email protected]