Background and Aims
Abbreviations:EFTR (endoscopic full-thickness resection), ESD (endoscopic submucosal dissection), IT (insulation tip), OTSC (over-the-scope clip), PPI (proton pump inhibitor), SMT (submucosal tumor)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Endoscopic full-thickness resection without laparoscopic assistance for gastric submucosal tumors originated from the muscularis propria.Surg Endosc. 2011; 25: 2926-2931
- What we want for ESD is a second hand! Traction method.Gastrointest Endosc. 2013; 78: 274-276
- Endoscopic resection of submucosal tumors in muscularis propria: the choice between direct excavation and tunneling resection.Surg Endosc. 2014; 28: 3401-3407
- Molecular pathobiology of gastrointestinal stromal sarcomas.Ann Rev Pathol. 2008; 3: 557-586
- Endoscopic management of upper gastrointestinal submucosal tumors arising from muscularis propria.J Clin Gastroenterol. 2014; 48: 667-673
- A new technique for gastric endoscopic submucosal dissection: peroral traction-assisted endoscopic submucosal dissection.Gastrointest Endosc. 2009; 69: 29-33
- Endoscopic submucosal dissection for early gastric cancer using a cross-counter technique.Surg Endosc. 2012; 26: 3676-3681
- Endoscopic full-thickness resection for gastrointestinal lesions using the over-the-scope clip system: a case series.Endoscopy. 2015; 47: 76-79
- Over-the-scope clip-assisted method for resection of full-thickness submucosal lesions of the gastrointestinal tract.Endoscopy. 2014; 46: 758-761
- Endoscopic full-thickness biopsy of the gastric wall with defect closure by using an endoscopic suturing device: survival porcine study.Gastrointest Endosc. 2012; 76: 1014-1019
- Endoscopic full-thickness GI wall resection: current status.Gastrointest Endosc. 2012; 75: 165-173
- EndoResect study: endoscopic full-thickness resection of gastric subepithelial tumors.Endoscopy. 2013; 45: 4-11
- Gastric wall healing after NOTES procedures: closure with endoscopic clips provides superior histological outcome compared with threaded tags closure.Gastrointest Endosc. 2010; 72: 343-350
DISCLOSURE: The study was supported by grant 2012AA021103 from the National High Technology Research and Development Program 863 and project grants from Qilu Hospital, Shandong University School of Medicine. All authors disclosed no financial relationships relevant to this publication.
If you would like to chat with an author of this article, you may contact Dr X. Lu at [email protected]