Background and Aims
Abbreviations:AE (adverse event), EH (extrahepatic), EUS-BD (EUS-guided biliary drainage), IH (intrahepatic), IHBT (intrahepatic biliary tree), RDV (rendezvous)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Assessment of efficacy and safety of EUS-guided biliary drainage: a systematic review.Gastrointest Endosc. 2016; 83: 1218-1227
- A comparative evaluation of EUS-guided biliary drainage and percutaneous drainage in patients with distal malignant biliary obstruction and failed ERCP.Dig Dis Sci. 2015; 60: 557-565
- Biliary drainage in patients with unresectable, malignant obstruction where ERCP fails: endoscopic ultrasonography-guided choledochoduodenostomy versus percutaneous drainage.J Clin Gastroenterol. 2012; 46: 768-774
- Comparison of transhepatic and extrahepatic routes for EUS-guided rendezvous procedure for distal CBD obstruction.United Eur Gastroenterol J. 2013; 1: 103-108
- Endoscopic ultrasound-assisted bile duct access and drainage: multicenter, long-term analysis of approach, outcomes, and complications of a technique in evolution.J Clin Gastroenterol. 2014; 48: 80-87
- Hepaticogastrostomy or choledochoduodenostomy for distal malignant biliary obstruction after failed ERCP: is there any difference?.Gastrointest Endosc. 2015; 81: 950-959
- Multicenter study on endoscopic ultrasound-guided expandable biliary metal stent placement: choice of access route, direction of stent insertion, and drainage route.Dig Endosc. 2014; 26: 430-435
- Efficacy and complications of covered Wallstents in malignant distal biliary obstruction.Gastrointest Endosc. 2005; 61: 528-533
- Outcomes of patients undergoing percutaneous biliary drainage to reduce bilirubin for administration of chemotherapy.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2012; 23: 89-95
- Comparison of the clinical impact of endoscopic ultrasound-guided choledochoduodenostomy and hepaticogastrostomy for bile duct obstruction with duodenal obstruction.Endoscopy. 2016; 48: 156-163
- Initial experience with EUS-guided cholangiopancreatography for biliary and pancreatic duct drainage: a Spanish national survey.Gastrointest Endosc. 2012; 76: 1133-1141
- Training the next generation of advanced endoscopists in EUS-guided biliary and pancreatic drainage: learning from master endoscopists.Gastrointest Endosc. 2013; 78: 638-641
DISCLOSURE: The following author disclosed financial relationships relevant to this publication: M. Kahaleh: Grant support recipient from Boston Scientific, Fujinon, Pentax, MI Tech, EMcison, Xlumena Inc., W.L. Gore, MaunaKea, Apollo Endosurgery, Cook Endoscopy, ASPIRE Bariatrics, GI Dynamics, NinePoint Medical, Merit Medical, and Olympus; consultant for Boston Scientific, Xlumena Inc., Concordia Laboratories Inc., and MaunaKea Tech. All other authors disclosed no financial relationships relevant to this publication.