Background and Aims
Abbreviations:APC (argon plasma coagulation), BE (Barrett’s esophagus), BE-HGD (BE–associated high-grade dysplasia), CE-D (complete eradication of dysplasia), CE-HGD (complete eradication of HGD), CE-IM (complete eradication of intestinal metaplasia), HGD (high-grade dysplasia), IMC (intramucosal adenocarcinoma), LGD (low-grade dysplasia), LNSCT (liquid nitrogen spray cryotherapy), RFA (radiofrequency ablation)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Radiofrequency ablation in Barrett's esophagus with dysplasia.N Engl J Med. 2009; 360: 2277-2288
- Incidence of esophageal adenocarcinoma in patients with Barrett's esophagus and high-grade dysplasia: a meta-analysis.Gastrointest Endosc. 2008; 67: 394-398
- Safety and efficacy of endoscopic spray cryotherapy for Barrett's esophagus with high-grade dysplasia.Gastrointest Endosc. 2010; 71: 680-685
- Safety, tolerability, and efficacy of endoscopic low-pressure liquid nitrogen spray cryotherapy in the esophagus.Dis Esophagus. 2010; 23: 13-19
- Safety and efficacy of endoscopic spray cryotherapy for Barrett's dysplasia: results of the National Cryospray Registry.Dis Esophagus. 2016; 29: 241-247
- Liquid nitrogen spray cryotherapy in Barrett's esophagus with high-grade dysplasia: long-term results.Gastrointest Endosc. 2013; 78: 260-265
- Recurrent disease following endoscopic ablation of Barrett's high-grade dysplasia with spray cryotherapy.Endoscopy. 2011; 43: 844-848
- Efficacy and durability of radiofrequency ablation for Barrett's esophagus: systematic review and meta-analysis.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2013; 11: 1245-1255
- Radiofrequency ablation and endoscopic mucosal resection for dysplastic Barrett's esophagus and early esophageal adenocarcinoma: outcomes of the UK National Halo RFA Registry.Gastroenterology. 2013; 145: 87-95
- Multimodality endoscopic eradication for neoplastic Barrett oesophagus: results of an European multicentre study (EURO-II).Gut. 2016; 65: 555-562
- Risk of recurrence of Barrett's esophagus after successful endoscopic therapy.Gastrointest Endosc. 2016; 83: 1090-1106 e3
- Remission of Barrett's esophagus with early neoplasia 5 years after radiofrequency ablation with endoscopic resection: a Netherlands cohort study.Gastroenterology. 2013; 145: 96-104
DISCLOSURE: Research support was provided to F. Ramay by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases of the National Institutes of Health under Award T32DK067872. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily reflect views of the National Institutes of Health. Support was provided to B. Greenwald and Q. Cui by the Frenkil Family Foundation. B. Greenwald is a consultant and advisory board member for, and receives research funding from, CSA Medical, Inc. All other authors disclosed no financial relationships relevant to this publication.
If you would like to chat with an author of this article, you may contact at [email protected]