Background and Aims
Abbreviations:ESD (endoscopic submucosal dissection), NET (neuroendocrine tumor), PEECS (post-ESD electrocoagulation syndrome), SMT (submucosal tumor)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical practice guidelines for gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST) in Japan: English version.Int J Clin Oncol. 2008; 13: 416-430
- American Gastroenterological Association Institute medical position statement on the management of gastric subepithelial masses.Gastroenterology. 2006; 130: 2215-2216
- A 5-decade analysis of 13,715 carcinoid tumors.Cancer. 2003; 97: 934-959
- Endoscopic resection of colorectal granular cell tumors.World J Gastroenterol. 2015; 21: 13542-13547
- Jejunojejunal intussusception secondary to submucosal lipoma resulting in a 5-year history of intermittent abdominal pain.Case Reports. 2014; 2014 (bcr2014207297-bcr2014207297)
- Comparison of endoscopic resection therapies for rectal carcinoid tumor: endoscopic submucosal dissection versus endoscopic mucosal resection using band ligation.J Clin Gastroenterol. 2013; 47: 432-436
- Indications for and technical aspects of colorectal endoscopic submucosal dissection.Gut Liver. 2013; 7: 263-269
- Zhou P. Yao L. Qin X. Atlas of digestive endoscopic resection. Springer, Netherlands2014
Chen T, Zhou PH, Chu Y, et al. Long-term outcomes of submucosal tunneling endoscopic resection for upper gastrointestinal submucosal tumors. Ann Surg. Epub 2016 Jan 19.
- Cancer statistics in China, 2015.CA Cancer J Clin. 2016; 66: 115-132
- Diagnosis and treatment experience of rectal carcinoid (a report of 312 cases).Int J Surg. 2014; 12: 408-411
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumor and its targeted therapeutics.Chin J Cancer. 2011; 30: 303-314
- Advantages of endoscopic submucosal dissection with needle-knife over endoscopic mucosal resection for small rectal carcinoid tumors: a retrospective study.Surg Endosc. 2010; 24: 2607-2612
- Which endoscopic treatment is the best for small rectal carcinoid tumors?.World J Gastrointest Endosc. 2013; 5: 487-494
- Efficacy and safety of endoscopic submucosal dissection for colorectal carcinoids.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2016; 14: 575-581
- Endoscopic submucosal dissection of a large colonic lipoma: report of two cases.World J Gastroenterol. 2015; 21: 3127-3131
- Endoscopic submucosal dissection for treatment of esophageal submucosal tumors originating from the muscularis propria layer.Gastrointest Endosc. 2011; 74: 1194-1200
- Submucosal tumors of the esophagogastric junction originating from the muscularis propria layer: a large study of endoscopic submucosal dissection (with video).Gastrointest Endosc. 2012; 75: 1153-1158
- Prevention and management of complications of and training for colorectal endoscopic submucosal dissection.Gastroenterol Res Pract. 2013; 2013: 287173
- Current status and future perspectives of endoscopic submucosal dissection for colorectal tumors.Dig Endosc. 2012; 24: 73-79
- Multicenter questionnaire survey on the current situation of colorectal endoscopic submucosal dissection in Japan.Dig Endosc. 2010; 22: S2-S8
- Clinical outcomes and risk factors of post-polypectomy coagulation syndrome: a multicenter, retrospective, case-control study.Endoscopy. 2013; 45: 202-207
- Learning curve for endoscopic submucosal dissection of large colorectal tumors.Dig Endosc. 2010; 22: 302-306
- Advances, problems, and complications of polypectomy.Clin Exp Gastroenterol. 2014; 7: 285-296
- Prevalence and clinical features of coagulation syndrome after endoscopic submucosal dissection for colorectal neoplasms.Dig Dis Sci. 2015; 60: 211-216
- Complication rates of colonic polypectomy in relation to polyp characteristics and techniques: a district hospital experience.J Interv Gastroenterol. 2012; 2: 8-11
DISCLOSURE: The project was supported by the Shanghai Engineering and Research Center of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy (16DZ2280900), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (81672329), the Project of Shanghai Municipal Commission of Health and Family Planning (201440393), and the Science and Technology Commission Foundation of Shanghai Municipality (16411950401, 16411950406). The funders had no role in study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of the manuscript. All other authors disclosed no financial relationships relevant to this publication.