Background and Aims
Abbreviations:CD (Crohn’s disease), IBD (inflammatory bowel disease), i-IBD (interventional IBD center), IPAA (ileal pouch anal anastomosis), OTSC (over-the scope clip), SD (standard deviation)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ileal pouch anal anastomosis: analysis of outcome and quality of life in 3707 patients.Ann Surg. 2013; 257: 679-685
- Endoscopic therapy in Crohn’s disease: principle, preparation, and technique.Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2015; 21: 2222-2240
- Risk factors associated with ileal pouch-related fistula following restorative proctocolectomy.Br J Surg. 2005; 92: 1270-1276
- Factors associated with ileoanal pouch failure in patients developing early or late pouch-related fistula.Dis Col Rectum. 2011; 54: 446-453
- Infliximab maintenance therapy for fistulizing Crohn’s disease.N Engl J Med. 2004; 350: 876-885
- Endoscopic needle knife fistulotomy technique for ileal pouch-to-pouch fistula.Endoscopy. 2015; 47: E261
- Exploring endoscopic therapy for Crohn’s disease-related fistula and abscess.Gastrointest Endosc. 2017; 85: 1133-1143
- Intraoperative, postoperative and reoperative problems with ileoanal pouches.Br J Surg. 2012; 99: 454-468
- Long-term healing of Crohn’s anal fistulas with fibrin glue injection.Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2005; 21: 1453-1457
- International multicenter experience with an over-the-scope clipping device for endoscopic management of GI defects (with video).Gastrointest Endosc. 2014; 80: 610-622
- Endoscopically placed guidewire-assisted seton for an ileal pouch-pouch fistula.Gastrointest Endosc. 2015; 82: 575-576
- Expanded allogeneic adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells (Cx601) for complex perianal fistulas in Crohn’s disease: a phase 3 randomised, double-blind controlled trial.Lancet. 2016; 388: 1281-1290
DISCLOSURE: B. Shen is supported by the Ed and Joey Story Endowed Chair. All other authors disclosed no financial relationships relevant to this publication.
If you would like to chat with an author of this article, you may contact Dr Shen at [email protected]