Abbreviations:ASGE (American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy), WEO (World Endoscopy Organization)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The learning cycle.in: Peyton J.W.R. Teaching and learning in medical practice. Manticore Europe Limited, Rickmansworth, UK1998: 13-19
- Toward an instance theory of automatization.Psychol Rev. 1988; 95: 492-527
- Training the gastrointestinal endoscopy trainer.Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol. 2016; 30: 409-419
- Opportunity costs of gastrointestinal endoscopic training in Canada.Can J Gastroenterol. 2010; 12: 733-738
- Leadership training to improve adenoma detection rate in screening colonoscopy: a randomised trial.Gut. 2016; 65: 616-624
- ASGE EndoVators Summit: simulators and the future of endoscopy training--white paper.Gastrointest Endosc. 2019; 90: 13-26
- Endoscopic simulators.Gastrointest Endosc. 2019; 90: 1-12
- In-training gastrointestinal endoscopy competency assessment tools: types of tools, validation and impact.Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol. 2016; 30: 357-374
Prepared by: ASGE/WEO Program for Endoscopic Teachers (PET) and Leaders of Endoscopic Training Program faculty content experts in collaboration with the ASGE Training Committee
This document was reviewed and approved by the Governing Board of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE). This document was reviewed and endorsed by the World Endoscopy Organization (WEO).