Background and Aims
Abbreviations:DBE (double-balloon enteroscopy), SBVs (small-bowel varices)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Management of ectopic varices.Hepatology. 1998; 28: 1154-1158
- Effects of transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt on changes in the small bowel mucosa of cirrhotic patients with portal hypertension.J Gastroenterol. 2013; 48: 633-639
- The role of transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt in the management of portal vein thrombosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2018; 30: 1187-1193
- Transhepatic portal venous angioplasty with stenting for bleeding jejunal varices.Hepatogastroenterology. 2005; 52: 749-752
- Total enteroscopy with a nonsurgical steerable double-balloon method.Gastrointest Endosc. 2001; 53: 216-220
- Favorable long-term outcomes of repeat endotherapy for small-intestine vascular lesions by double-balloon endoscopy.Gastrointest Endosc. 2014; 80: 112-117
- Long-term outcome of patients treated with double balloon enteroscopy for small bowel vascular lesions.Am J Gastroenterol. 2012; 107: 240-246
- Successful treatment of bleeding ileal varices by double-balloon enteroscopy and cyanoacrylate injection (with video).Gastrointest Endosc. 2014; 80 (discussion 171): 170-171
- Endoscopic N-butyl-2-cyanoacrylate (Histoacryl) obliteration of jejunal varices by using the double balloon enteroscope.Gastrointest Endosc. 2007; 65: 350-352
- Successful treatment of anastomotic jejunal varices with N-butyl-2-cyanoacrylate (Histoacryl): single-center experience.Endoscopy. 2012; 44: 776-779
- Small-bowel capsule endoscopy and device-assisted enteroscopy for diagnosis and treatment of small-bowel disorders: European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) Technical Review.Endoscopy. 2018; 50: 423-446
- Complete eradication of duodenal varices after endoscopic injection sclerotherapy with ethanolamine oleate: a case report.Gastrointest Endosc. 2008; 67: 759-762
- Duodenal variceal bleeding successfully treated with endoscopic banding (with video).Gastrointest Endosc. 2011; 74: 716-717
- Is it safe to perform endoscopic band ligation for the duodenum? A pilot study in ex vivo porcine models.Minim Invasive Ther Allied Technol. 2013; 22: 80-83
- Current status of ectopic varices in Japan: results of a survey by the Japan Society for Portal Hypertension.Hepatol Res. 2010; 40: 763-776
DISCLOSURE: The following authors disclosed financial relationships relevant to this publication: E. J. Despott: Research support recipient from Aquilant Medical and Fujifilm; education research recipient from Olympus and Pentax Medical. A. May: Research support recipient from Fujifilm, Olympus, and Interscope. Y. Hayashi: Honoraria from Fujifilm. A. Murino: Research support recipient from Olympus, Pentax, and Fujifilm. All other authors disclosed no financial relationships relevant to this publication.