Background and Aims
Abbreviations:ADR (adenoma detection rate), PDR (polyp detection rate)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Quality indicators for colonoscopy.Gastrointest Endosc. 2015; 81: 31-53
- Quality in screening colonoscopy: position statement of the European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE).Endoscopy. 2012; 44: 957-968
- Expert opinions and scientific evidence for colonoscopy key performance indicators.Gut. 2016; 65: 2045-2060
- Quality indicators for colonoscopy and the risk of interval cancer.N Engl J Med. 2010; 362: 1795-1803
- European guidelines for quality assurance in colorectal cancer screening and diagnosis. First edition—executive summary.Endoscopy. 2012; 44: SE1-SE8
- Analysis of administrative data finds endoscopist quality measures associated with postcolonoscopy colorectal cancer.Gastroenterology. 2011; 140: 65-72
- Colorectal cancers soon after colonoscopy: a pooled multicohort analysis.Gut. 2014; 63: 949-956
- Incomplete polyp resection during colonoscopy—results of the complete adenoma resection (CARE) study.Gastroenterology. 2013; 144: 74-80
- Advances, problems, and complications of polypectomy.Clin Exp Gastroenterol. 2014; 7: 285-296
- Efficacy and effectiveness of colonoscopy: How do we bridge the gap?.Gastrointest Endosc Clin North Am. 2010; 20: 673-684
- Polyp detection at colonoscopy: endoscopist and technical factors.Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol. 2017; 31: 425-433
- Computer-aided diagnosis of neoplastic colorectal lesions using “real-time” numerical color analysis during autofluorescence endoscopy.Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2013; 25: 488-494
- Confocal laser endoscopy for diagnosing intraepithelial neoplasias and colorectal cancer in vivo.Gastroenterology. 2004; 127: 706-713
- Impact of experience with a retrograde-viewing device on adenoma detection rates and withdrawal times during colonoscopy: the Third Eye Retroscope study group.Gastrointest Endosc. 2010; 71: 542-550
- High-definition endoscopy with i-Scan for evaluation of small colon polyps: the HiSCOPE study.Gastrointest Endosc. 2014; 79: 111-118
- Narrow-band imaging without optical magnification for histologic analysis of colorectal polyps.Gastroenterology. 2009; 136: 1174-1181
- Strategies to increase adenoma detection rates.Curr Treat Options Gastroenterol. 2017; 15: 184-212
- A novel tableted purgative for colonoscopic preparation: efficacy and safety comparisons with Colyte and Fleet Phospho-Soda.Gastrointest Endosc. 2000; 52: 346-352
DISCLOSURE: The following authors disclosed financial relationships relevant to this publication: N.S. Nishioka: Equipment loan and research support recipient from Pentax Medical. All other authors disclosed no financial relationships relevant to this publication.
See CME section; p. 301.
If you would like to chat with an author of this article, you may contact Dr Nishioka at [email protected] .