Background and Aims
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Gender differences in publication productivity, academic rank, and career duration among U.S. academic gastroenterology faculty.Acad Med. 2016; 91: 1158-1163
- Center for Workforce Studies, Physician Specialty Data Book. 2014.(Available at:)https://www.aamc.org/data/workforce/reports/492560/1-3-chart.htmlDate accessed: December 7, 2018
- Gender disparities in gastroenterology fellowship director positions in the United States.Gastrointest Endosc. 2017; 86: 595-599
- Associations between physician characteristics and quality of care.Arch Intern Med. 2010; 170: 1442-1449
- Importance of gender, socioeconomic status, and history of abuse on patient preference for endoscopist.Am J Gastroenterol. 2009; 104: 340-348
- Flute or tuba: women and publishing success in top gastroenterology journals.Gastrointest Endosc. 2015; 81: 1448-1450
- Promoting leadership by women in gastroenterology—lessons learned and future directions.Gastroenterology. 2019; 156: 1548-1552
- Women and the decision to leave, linger, or lean. Predictors of intent to leave and aspirations to leadership and advancement in academic medicine.J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2018; 27: 324-332
- Why do women choose or reject careers in academic medicine? A narrative review of empirical evidence.Lancet. 2016; 388: 2948-2958
- Women gastroenterologists in academic medicine: tradition versus transition.Dig Dis Sci. 2017; 62: 13-15
- Impact of gender on requests for ASGE leadership assignments.Gastrointest Endosc. 2016; 83: 730-733
- Increase in female faculty in American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy-sponsored programming over time.Gastrointest Endosc. 2018; 87: 952-955
DISCLOSURE: All authors disclosed no financial relationships relevant to this publication.