Background and Aims
Abbreviations:PFC (pancreatic fluid collection), WAND (waterjet necrosectomy device), WON (walled-off necrosis)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Initial medical treatment of acute pancreatitis: American Gastroenterological Association Institute technical review.Gastroenterology. 2018; 154: 1103-1139
- The role of endoscopy in the diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory pancreatic fluid collections.Gastrointest Endosc. 2016; 83: 481-488
- Endoscopic management of walled-off pancreatic necrosis.J Hepatobiliary Pancreat Sci. 2015; 22: 20-26
- The dissection profile and mechanism of tissue-selective dissection of the piezo actuator-driven pulsed water jet as a surgical instrument: laboratory investigation using swine liver.Eur Surg Res. 2014; 53: 61-72
- Waterjet submucosal dissection of porcine esophagus with the Hybridknife and ERBEJET 2 system: a pilot study.Endosc Int Open. 2019; 5: E30-E34
- Selective fluid cushion in the submucosal layer by WaterJet: advantage for endoscopic mucosal resection.Eur Surg Res. 2007; 39: 93-97
- A novel device for rapid cleaning of poorly prepared colons.Endoscopy. 2010; 42: 834-836
- Ventricle wall dissection and vascular preservation with the pulsed water jet device: novel tissue dissector for flexible neuroendoscopic surgery.J Neurosurg. 2019; 124: 817-822
- The EndoRotor, a novel tool for the endoscopic management of pancreatic necrosis.Endoscopy. 2018; 50: E240-E241
If you would like to chat with an author of this article, you may contact Dr Yachimski at [email protected] .
All authors disclosed no financial relationships.