Background and Aims
Abbreviations:BP MASTER (pancreaticobiliary master), DCNN (deep convolutional neural network), GPU (graphics processing unit), IoU (intersection over union)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Screening for pancreatic cancer: updated evidence report and systematic review for the US Preventive Services Task Force.JAMA. 2019; 322: 445-454
- Management of patients with increased risk for familial pancreatic cancer: updated recommendations from the International Cancer of the Pancreas Screening (CAPS) Consortium.Gut. 2020; 69: 7-17
- Frequent detection of pancreatic lesions in asymptomatic high-risk individuals.Gastroenterology. 2012; 142: 796-804
- A multicentre comparative prospective blinded analysis of EUS and MRI for screening of pancreatic cancer in high-risk individuals.Gut. 2016; 65: 1505-1513
- Training in EUS and ERCP: standardizing methods to assess competence.Gastrointest Endosc. 2018; 87: 1371-1382
- Standard imaging techniques of endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration using a curved linear array echoendoscope.Dig Endosc. 2007; 19: S180-S205
- Curved linear array EUS technique in the pancreas and biliary tree: focusing on the stations.Gastrointest Endosc. 2009; 69: S84-S89
- Training in endoscopy: endoscopic ultrasound.Clin Endosc. 2017; 50: 340-344
- Deep learning in neural networks: an overview.Neural Netw. 2015; 61: 85-117
- Randomised controlled trial of WISENSE, a real-time quality improving system for monitoring blind spots during esophagogastroduodenoscopy.Gut. 2019; 68: 2161-2169
- Detection of colorectal adenomas with a real-time computer-aided system (ENDOANGEL): a randomised controlled study.Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. Epub 2020 Jan 22;
- Quantitative contrast-enhanced harmonic EUS in differential diagnosis of focal pancreatic masses (with videos).Gastrointest Endosc. 2015; 82: 59-69
- Usefulness of deep learning analysis for the diagnosis of malignancy in intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms of the pancreas.Clin Translat Gastroenterol. 2019; 10: 1-8
- How I do a diagnostic EUS.Endoscopy. 2019; 51: 973-975
- How to perform EUS in the pancreaticobiliary area.Min Med. 2014; 105: 371-389
- Normal linear echoanatomy.Techn Gastrointest Endosc. 2000; 3: 124-135
- Transfer learning for visual categorization: a survey.IEEE Trans Neural Netw Learn Syst. 2014; 26: 1019-1034
Abadi M, Barham P, Chen J, et al. Tensorflow: a system for large-scale machine learning. In 12th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI ’16). Available at: https://www.usenix.org/system/files/conference/osdi16/osdi16-abadi.pdf. Accessed July 13, 2020.
- The dropout learning algorithm.Artific Intell. 2014; 210: 78-122
- Automatic early stopping using cross validation: quantifying the criteria.Neural Netw. 1998; 11: 761-767
- Classification and regression by random forest.R News. 2002; 2: 18-22
- A prospective multicenter study evaluating learning curves and competence in endoscopic ultrasound and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography among advanced endoscopy trainees: the Rapid Assessment of Trainee Endoscopy Skills study.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2017; 15: 1758
- Competence in endoscopic ultrasound and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography, from training through independent practice.Gastroenterology. 2018; 155: 1483-1494
- Training in endoscopic ultrasonography: an Asian perspective.Digestive Endoscopy. 2017; 29: 512-516
- Variation in aptitude of trainees in endoscopic ultrasonography, based on cumulative sum analysis.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2015; 13: 1318-1325
- Setting minimum standards for training in EUS and ERCP: results from a prospective multicenter study evaluating learning curves and competence among advanced endoscopy trainees.Gastrointest Endosc. 2019; 89: 1160-1168.e9
DISCLOSURE: The following author disclosed financial relationships: S. Hu: Research staff member of Wuhan EndoAngel Medical Technology Company. All other authors disclosed no financial relationships. Research support for this study was provided in part by the Project of Hubei Provincial Clinical Research Center for Digestive Disease Minimally Invasive Incision (grant no. 2018BCC337) and the Hubei Province Major Science and Technology Innovation Project (grant no. 2018-916-000-008).