Background and Aims
Abbreviations:CRC (colorectal cancer), EMR (electronic medical record), NLP (natural language processing), SP (serrated polyp), SPS (serrated polyposis syndrome), WHO (World Health Organization)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Failure to recognize serrated polyposis syndrome in a cohort with large sessile colorectal polyps.Gastrointest Endosc. 2012; 75: 1206-1210
- High colonoscopic prevalence of proximal colon serrated polyps in average-risk men and women.Gastrointest Endosc. 2012; 75: 515-520
- Clinical risk factors of colorectal cancer in patients with serrated polyposis syndrome: a multicentre cohort analysis.Gut. 2017; 66: 278-284
- Personalised surveillance for serrated polyposis syndrome: results from a prospective 5-year international cohort study.Gut. 2020; 69: 112-121
- Risk of colorectal and other cancers in patients with serrated polyposis.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2015; 13: 1697-1699
- Clinical information extraction applications: a literature review.J Biomed Inform. 2018; 77: 34-49
- Current and future applications of natural language processing in the field of digestive diseases.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2014; 12: 1257-1261
- Development of an automated algorithm to generate guideline-based recommendations for follow-up colonoscopy.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2019 Oct 10;
- Natural language processing as an alternative to manual reporting of colonoscopy quality metrics.Gastrointest Endosc. 2015; 82: 512-519
- Natural language processing improves identification of colorectal cancer testing in the electronic medical record.Med Decis Making. 2012; 32: 188-197
- Natural language processing accurately calculates adenoma and sessile serrated polyp detection rates.Dig Dis Sci. 2018; 63: 1794-1800
- Endoscopist factors that influence serrated polyp detection: a multicenter study.Endoscopy. 2018; 50: 984-992
- Utilization of colonoscopy and pathology reports for identifying patients meeting the world health organization criteria for serrated polyposis syndrome.Dis Colon Rectum. 2014; 57: 846-850
- Detection rate of serrated polyps and serrated polyposis syndrome in colorectal cancer screening cohorts: a European overview.Gut. 2017; 66: 1225-1232
- Reasons why the diagnosis of serrated polyposis syndrome is missed.Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2019; 31: 340-344
- Increased colorectal cancer risk during follow-up in patients with hyperplastic polyposis syndrome: a multicentre cohort study.Gut. 2010; 59: 1094-1100
- Effects of computerized clinical decision support systems on practitioner performance and patient outcomes: a systematic review.JAMA. 2005; 293: 1223-1238
- Doctors' use of mobile devices in the clinical setting: a mixed methods study.Intern Med J. 2017; 47: 291-298
- Health apps and health policy: What is needed?.JAMA. 2018; 320: 1975-1976
DISCLOSURE: All authors disclosed no financial relationships.
If you would like to chat with an author of this article, you may contact Dr Burke at [email protected] .