Background and Aims
Abbreviations:CSP (cold snare polypectomy), C-CSP (conventional cold snare polypectomy), CSP-SI (cold snare polypectomy with submucosal injection), MM (muscularis mucosae)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Colonoscopic polypectomy and long-term prevention of colorectal-cancer deaths.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 687-696
- Safety of cold polypectomy for <10 mm polyps at colonoscopy: a prospective multicenter study.Endoscopy. 2012; 44: 27-31
- Removal of small colorectal polyps in anticoagulated patients: a prospective randomized comparison of cold snare and conventional polypectomy.Gastrointest Endosc. 2014; 79: 417-423
- Continuous anticoagulation and cold snare polypectomy versus heparin bridging and hot snare polypectomy in patients on anticoagulants with subcentimeter polyps: a randomized controlled trial.Ann Intern Med. 2019; 171: 229-237
- Cold snare polypectomy reduced delayed postpolypectomy bleeding compared with conventional hot polypectomy: a propensity score-matching analysis.Endosc Int Open. 2017; 5: E587-E594
- Safety of cold polypectomy for small colorectal neoplastic lesions: a prospective cohort study in Japan.Int J Colorectal Dis. 2017; 32: 1261-1266
- Colorectal polypectomy and endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR): European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) clinical guideline.Endoscopy. 2017; 49: 270-297
- Factors associated with possibly inappropriate histological evaluation of excised specimens in cold-snare polypectomy for small colorectal polyps.J Gastrointest Liver Dis. 2018; 27: 25-30
- Endoscopic prediction of advanced histology in diminutive and small colorectal polyps.J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2019; 34: 397-403
- Diagnostic performance of Japan NBI Expert Team classification for differentiation among noninvasive, superficially invasive, and deeply invasive colorectal neoplasia.Gastrointest Endosc. 2017; 86: 700-709
- Cold versus hot endoscopic mucosal resection for nonpedunculated colorectal polyps sized 6-10 mm: a randomized trial.Endoscopy. 2018; 50: 403-411
- High-magnification colonoscopy (with videos).Gastrointest Endosc. 2006; 64: 604-613
- Histopathological analysis of cold snare polypectomy and its indication for colorectal polyps 10-14 mm in diameter.Dig Endosc. 2017; 29: 594-601
Japanese classification of colorectal carcinoma, 2nd English ed. 2009. Tokyo, Japan: Kanehara & Co, Ltd.
- Width and depth of resection for small colorectal polyps: hot versus cold snare polypectomy.Gastrointest Endosc. 2018; 87: 1095-1103
- Resection depth and layer of cold snare polypectomy versus endoscopic mucosal resection.J Gastroenterol. 2018; 53: 1171-1178
- Underwater cold snare polypectomy for colorectal adenomas.Dig Endosc. 2019; 31: 662-671
- Alternative approaches to polyp extraction in colonoscopy: a proof of principle study.Gastrointest Endosc. 2018; 88: 536-541
DISCLOSURE: All authors disclosed no financial relationships.