Abbreviation:ASGE (American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Facility Guidelines Institute. Guidelines for design and construction of outpatient facilities. Major additions and revisions.(Available at:)https://www.fgiguidelines.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/FGI-Guildelines-Outpatient-2018_AddRev.pdfDate accessed: May 30, 2020
- International Health Facility Guidelines. Part B - Health facility briefing & design including functional planning units.(Available at:)http://healthfacilityguidelines.com/ViewPDF/ViewIndexPDF/iHFG_part_b_completeDate accessed: May 30, 2020
- A digital preprocedure instruction Program for outpatient colonoscopy.Telemed J E Health. 2020; 26: 468-476
- Preventing endoscopy clinic no-shows: prospective validation of a predictive overbooking model.Am J Gastroenterol. 2016; 111: 1267-1273
- Optimizing efficiency and operations at a California safety-net endoscopy center: a modeling and simulation approach.Gastrointest Endosc. 2014; 80: 762-773
- Endoscopy unit efficiency.Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2014; 10: 315-317
- Using efficiency analysis and targeted intervention to improve operational performance and achieve cost savings in the endoscopy center.Gastrointest Endosc. 2014; 79: 637-645
- Studying and incorporating efficiency into gastrointestinal endoscopy centers.Gastroenterol Res Pract. 2015; 2015: 764153
- Evaluation of interventional endoscopy unit efficiency metrics at a tertiary academic medical center.Endosc Int Open. 2016; 4: E143-E148
DISCLOSURE: The following author disclosed financial relationships: V. R. Muthusamy: Consultant for Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Medivators, and Interpace Diagnostics; research support from Medtronic and Boston Scientific; speaker for Ethicon/Torax; stockholder in Capsovision.