Background and Aims
Abbreviations:CADe (computer-aided detection), CI (confidence interval), CRF (case report form), FP (false positive)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- New artificial intelligence system: first validation study versus experienced endoscopists for colorectal polyp detection.Gut. 2020; 69: 799-800
- AI in gastroenterology. The current state of play and the potential. How will it affect our practice and when?.Techniques in Gastrointest Endosc. 2019; : 150634
- Accuracy of artificial intelligence on histology prediction and detection of colorectal polyps: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Gastrointest Endosc. 2020; 92: 11-22.e6
- A primer of artificial intelligence in medicine.Techn Gastrointest Endosc. 2020; 22: 85-89
- Quality assurance of computer-aided detection and diagnosis in colonoscopy.Gastrointest Endosc. 2019; 90: 55-63
- Artificial intelligence and colonoscopy: current status and future perspectives.Dig Endosc. 2019; 31: 363-371
- Development of a real-time endoscopic image diagnosis support system using deep learning technology in colonoscopy.Sci Rep. 2019; 9 (8): 14465
- Deep learning localizes and identifies polyps in real time with 96% accuracy in screening colonoscopy.Gastroenterology. 2018; 155: 1069-1078.e8
- Real-time use of artificial intelligence in identification of diminutive polyps during colonoscopy: a prospective study.Ann Intern Med. 2018; 169 (18): 357-366
- Efficacy of real-time computer-aided detection of colorectal neoplasia in a randomized trial.Gastroenterology. Epub 2020 May 1;
- The modified Delphi technique - a rotational modification.J Career Tech Educ. 1999; 15: 50-58
DISCLOSURE: Dr Hassan, consultant for Medtronic; Dr Repici, consultant for Medtronic; Dr Sharma, consultant for Olympus, Boston Scientific, Bausch, Medtronic, Fujifilm; grant support from Olympus, Medtronic, Fujifilm, US Endoscopy, Ironwood, Erbe, Docbot, Cosmo Pharmaceuticals; Dr Wallace, research grants from Boston Scientific, Olympus, Medtronic, Ninepoint Medical, Cosmo/Aries Pharmaceuticals; stock options from Virgo Inc; consultant for GI Supply, Endokey, Endostart, Boston Scientific, Microtek; general payments/minor food and beverage from Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Boston Scientific, and Cook Medical. All authors benefited from loan of equipment from Medtronic.
See CME section, p. 960.