Background and Aims
Abbreviations:ESD (endoscopic submucosal dissection), SM (submucosal), PECS (post–endoscopic submucosal dissection coagulation syndrome), SOUTEN-ESD (endoscopic submucosal dissection using the SOUTON snare)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global cancer statistics, 2012.CA Cancer J Clin. 2015; 65: 87-108
- Colorectal carcinoma in black and white race.Cancer Metastasis Rev. 2003; 22: 67-82
- Optical diagnosis of small colorectal polyps at routine colonoscopy (Detect InSpect ChAracterise Resect and Discard; DISCARD trial): a prospective cohort study.Lancet Oncol. 2009; 10: 1171-1178
- Investigation of the local recurrence rate after colorectal endoscopic mucosal resection: Is incomplete polyp resection really a clinically important problem? analysis of the rationale for the “resect and discard” strategy.Can J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2019; 8: 7243515
- Usefulness of a multifunctional snare designed for colorectal hybrid endoscopic submucosal dissection.Endosc Int Open. 2018; 06: E249-E253
- Endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD) versus simplified/hybrid ESD.Gastrointest Endosc Clin North Am. 2014; 24: 191-199
- WHO classification of tumors of the digestive system.4th ed. IARC, Lyon, France2010: 134-146
- Japanese Society for Cancer of Colon and Rectum (JSCCR) guidelines 2010 for the treatment of colorectal cancer.Int J Clin Oncol. 2012; 17: 1-29
- Delayed bleeding after colorectal endoscopic submucosal dissection: When is emergency colonoscopy needed?.Dig Dis Sci. 2019; 64: 880-887
- Safety of cold snare polypectomy in patients receiving treatment with antithrombotic agents.Dig Dis Sci. 2019; 64: 3247-3255
- Continued use of a single antiplatelet agent does not increase the risk of delayed bleeding after colorectal endoscopic submucosal dissection.Dig Dis Sci. 2018; 63: 218-227
- Complication associated with endoscopic mucosal resection: definition of bleeding that can be viewed as accidental.Dig Endosc. 2004; 16: S134-S136
- Outcome of endoscopic submucosal dissection for colorectal tumors accompanied by fibrosis.Scand J Gastroenterol. 2010; 45: 1329-1337
- Learning curve for endoscopic submucosal dissection of large colorectal tumors.Dig Endosc. 2010; 22: 302-306
- Risk factors for post-colorectal endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD) coagulation syndrome: a multicenter, prospective, observational study.Endosc Int Open. 2018; 6: E342-E349
- Features of electrocoagulation syndrome after endoscopic submucosal dissection for colorectal neoplasm.J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2016; 31: 615-620
- A multicenter, single-blind randomized controlled trial of endoscopic clipping closure for preventing coagulation syndrome after colorectal endoscopic submucosal dissection.Gastrointest Endosc. 2020; 91: 859-867
- Line-assisted complete closure for a large mucosal defect after colorectal endoscopic submucosal dissection decreased post-electrocoagulation syndrome.Dig Endosc. 2018; 30: 633-641
DISCLOSURE: All authors disclosed no financial relationships.
If you would like to chat with an author of this article, you may contact Dr Ohata at [email protected] .