Abbreviations:AI (artificial intelligence), CNN (convolutional neural network)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Artificial intelligence-assisted gastroenterology: promises and pitfalls.Am J Gastroenterol. 2019; 114: 422-428
- Rise of robot radiologists.Nature. 2019; 576: S54-S58
Parasa S, Wallace M, Bagci U, et al. Proceedings from the first global artificial intelligence in gastroenterology and endoscopy summit. Gastrointest Endosc 2020;92:938-45.e1.
- Application of artificial intelligence to gastroenterology and hepatology.Gastroenterology. 2020; 158: 76-94
- AI in Gastroenterology: the current state of play and the potential. How will it affect our practice and when?.TIGE. 2019; 22: 42-47
- Endoscopic ultrasound elastography: current status and future perspectives.World J Gastroenterol. 2015; 21: 13212-13224
- The clinical impact of ultrasound contrast agents in EUS: a systematic review according to the levels of evidence.Gastrointest Endosc. 2016; 84: 587-596
- Application of artificial intelligence using a novel EUS-based convolutional neural network model to identify and distinguish benign and malignant hepatic masses.Gastrointest Endosc. 2021; 93: 1121-1130.e1