Background and Aims
Abbreviations:CPTs (complete portal tracts), EUS-LB (endoscopic ultrasound-guided liver biopsy), FNB (fine-needle biopsy), SD (standard deviation)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Optimizing EUS-guided liver biopsy sampling: comprehensive assessment of needle types and tissue acquisition techniques.Gastrointest Endosc. 2017; 85: 419-426
- Comparison of endoscopic ultrasound biopsy needles for endoscopic ultrasound-guided liver biopsy.Clin Endosc. 2019; 52: 347-352
- EUS-guided liver biopsy for parenchymal disease: a comparison of diagnostic yield between two core biopsy needles.Gastrointest Endosc. 2016; 83: 347-352
- Endoscopic ultrasound-guided liver biopsy: a multicenter experience.Endosc Int Open. 2015; 3: E210-E215
- Wet suction technique (WEST): a novel way to enhance the quality of EUS-FNA aspirate. Results of a prospective, single-blind, randomized, controlled trial using a 22-gauge needle for EUS-FNA of solid lesions.Gastrointest Endosc. 2015; 81: 1401-1407
- Endoscopic ultrasound guided liver biopsy for parenchymal liver disease.World J Hepatol. 2019; 11: 335-343
- High yield of same-session EUS-guided liver biopsy by 19-gauge FNA needle in patients undergoing EUS to exclude biliary obstruction.Gastrointest Endosc. 2012; 75: 310-318
- Endoscopic ultrasound-guided liver biopsy.Endosc Ultrasound. 2015; 4: 85-91
- A prospective pilot comparison of wet and dry heparinized suction for EUS-guided liver biopsy (with videos).Gastrointest Endosc. 2018; 88: 919-925
- The role of EUS in liver biopsy.Curr Gastroenterol Rep. 2019; 21: 6
- EUS-guided fine needle core liver biopsy sampling using a novel 19-guage needle with modified, 1-pass, 1 actuation wet suction technique.Gastrointest Endosc. 2018; 87: 469-475
If you would like to chat with an author of this article, you may contact Dr Aggarwal at [email protected] .
DISCLOSURE: Dr H.N. Shah has been a speaker for AbbVie, Steris (Ultrasound Endoscopy), and Allergan. Dr S. Shah has been a speaker for Medtronic/Covidien, GI Supply, Nestle, and Allergan.