Background and Aims
Abbreviations:HCPCS (Healthcare Common Procedural Coding System), ICD-9 (International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision), ICD-10-PCS (International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision, Procedure Coding System), SEER (Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results), SEMS (self-expanding metal stent)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Trends in the utilization of endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) in the United States.Am J Gastroenterol. 2007; 102: 966-975
- Rome IV. Gallbladder and sphincter of Oddi disorders.Gastroenterology. Epub 2016 Feb 19;
- (Cancer Stat Facts: Pancreatic Cancer. Available at:)https://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/pancreas.htmlDate accessed: June 3, 2020
- Patterns and predictive factors of complications after endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography.Br J Surg. 2013; 100: 373-380
- Preoperative endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography is not associated with increased pancreatic cancer mortality.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2019; 17: 1580-1586
- Immortal time bias in pharmaco-epidemiology.Am J Epidemiol. 2008; 167: 492-499
- A multidisciplinary approach to pancreas cancer in 2016: a review.Am J Gastroenterol. 2017; 112: 537-554
- Metal or plastic stents for preoperative biliary drainage in resectable pancreatic cancer.Gut. 2016; 65: 1981-1987
- Trends in treatment and survival of patients with nonresected, nonmetastatic pancreatic cancer: a population-based study.Cancer Med. 2018; l7: 4943-4951
- Efficacy of chemotherapy in elderly patients with unresectable pancreatic cancer: a multicenter review of 895 patients.BMC Gastroenterol. 2017; 17: 66
- Preoperative biliary drainage for cancer of the head of the pancreas.N Engl J Med. 2010; 362: 129-137
- Accuracy of Medicare claims for identifying findings and procedures performed during colonoscopy.Gastrointest Endosc. 2011; 73: 447-453
DISCLOSURE: All authors disclosed no financial relationships. Dr Dusetzina receives support for cancer health services research through NCI funding as a staff investigator on the cancer center core grant awarded to the Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center (2P30CA068485—Pietenpol).
If you would like to chat with an author of this article, you may contact Dr Yachimski at patrick.yachi [email protected] .