Background and Aims
Abbreviations:ENBD (endoscopic nasobiliary drainage), ENPD (endoscopic nasopancreatic drainage), ER (endoscopic resection), ESD (endoscopic submucosal dissection), IQR (interquartile range), P1 (phase 1 (July 2010 to June 2016)), P2 (phase 2 (July 2016 to March 2018)), P3 (phase 3 (April 2018 to April 2019)), P4 (phase 4 (May 2019 to May 2020)), UEMR (underwater EMR)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Outcomes of endoscopic resection for superficial duodenal epithelial neoplasia.Gastrointest Endosc. 2018; 88: 676-682
- Current status of endoscopic resection for superficial nonampullary duodenal epithelial tumors.Digestion. 2018; 97: 45-51
- Short- and long-term outcomes of endoscopically treated superficial non-ampullary duodenal epithelial tumors.World J Gastroenterol. 2019; 25: 707-718
- Endoscopic submucosal dissection for superficial duodenal neoplasms.Dig Endosc. 2009; 21: 270-274
- Borderline cases between benignancy and malignancy of the duodenum diagnosed successfully by endoscopic submucosal dissection.Scand J Gastroenterol. 2009; 44: 1377-1383
- Endoscopic submucosal dissection for sessile, nonampullary duodenal adenomas.Endoscopy. 2013; 45: 133-135
- Endoscopic submucosal dissection for duodenal tumors: a single-center experience.Endoscopy. 2013; 45: 136-137
- Clinical outcome of endoscopic resection for nonampullary duodenal tumors.Endoscopy. 2015; 47: 129-135
- Predictors of technical difficulty with duodenal ESD.Endosc Int Open. 2019; 7: E1755-E1760
- Usefulness of endoscopic treatment for duodenal adenoma.Dig Endosc. 2010; 22: 360-365
- Endoscopic submucosal dissection and endoscopic mucosal resection for non-ampullary superficial duodenal tumor.Digestion. 2017; 95: 36-42
- Clinical impact of closure of the mucosal defect after duodenal endoscopic submucosal dissection.Gastrointest Endosc. 2019; 89: 87-93
- Efficacy of endoscopic preventive procedures to reduce delayed adverse events after endoscopic resection of superficial nonampullary duodenal epithelial tumors: a meta-analysis of observational comparative trials.Gastrointest Endosc. 2021; 93: 367-374
- "Underwater" EMR of sporadic laterally spreading nonampullary duodenal adenomas (with video).Gastrointest Endosc. 2013; 78: 496-502
- Water pressure method for duodenal endoscopic submucosal dissection.Endoscopy. 2017; 49: E227-E228
- Water pressure method for duodenal endoscopic submucosal dissection (with video).Gastrointest Endosc. 2021; 93: 942-949
- New endoscopic suturing method: string clip suturing method.Gastrointest Endosc. 2016; 84: 1064-1065
- Management of perforation related to endoscopic submucosal dissection for superficial duodenal epithelial tumors.Gastrointest Endosc. 2020; 91: 1129-1137
- Laparoscopic-endoscopic cooperative surgery for duodenal tumors: a unique procedure that helps ensure the safety of endoscopic submucosal dissection.Endoscopy. 2015; 47: 349-351
- Feasibility of laparoscopic endoscopic cooperative surgery for non-ampullary superficial duodenal neoplasms: single-arm confirmatory trial.Dig Endosc. 2021; 33: 373-380
- Efficacy of an over-the-scope clip for preventing adverse events after duodenal endoscopic submucosal dissection: a prospective interventional study.Endoscopy. 2018; 50: 487-496
- Endoscopic suturing promotes healing of mucosal defects after gastric endoscopic submucosal dissection: endoscopic and histologic analyses in in vivo porcine models (with video).Gastrointest Endosc. 2020; 91: 1172-1182
DISCLOSURE: Dr Yahagi; Paid speaker for Olympus, EA Pharma, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Otsuka Pharmaceuticals, Astra Zeneca, and Daiichi-Sankyo; Advisor to and ownership interest in Olympus; Advisor to Boston Scientific; Consultant to and ownership interest in Top Corporation; Research grant from Kaigen Pharmaceutical and Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho. All other authors disclosed no financial relationships.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION: The author list of this paper includes contributors from the location where the research was conducted who participated in the data collection, design, analysis, and/or interpretation of the work.
If you would like to chat with an author of this article, you may contact Dr Kato at [email protected]
See CME section; p. 849.