Abbreviations:AI (artificial intelligence), CADe (computer-aided detection), CNN (convolutional neural networks), ME-NBI/BLI (magnifying endoscopy with narrow-band imaging/blue laser imaging), NBI (narrow-band imaging)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Big data and machine learning in radiation oncology: state of the art and future prospects.Cancer Lett. 2016; 382: 110-117
- Dermatologist-level classification of skin cancer with deep neural networks.Nature. 2017; 542: 115-118
- Automated histological classification of whole-slide images of gastric biopsy specimens.Gastric Cancer. 2018; 21: 249-257
- Real-time artificial intelligence for detection of upper gastrointestinal cancer by endoscopy: a multicentre, case-control, diagnostic study.Lancet Oncol. 2019; 20: 1645-1654
- Real-time differentiation of adenomatous and hyperplastic diminutive colorectal polyps during analysis of unaltered videos of standard colonoscopy using a deep learning model.Gut. 2019; 68: 94-100
- Application of convolutional neural network in the diagnosis of the invasion depth of gastric cancer based on conventional endoscopy.Gastrointest Endosc. 2019; 89: 806-815
- Artificial intelligence in the diagnosis of gastric precancerous conditions by image-enhanced endoscopy: a multicenter, diagnostic study (with video).Gastrointest Endosc. 2021; 94: 540-548.e4
- Systematic review of the diagnosis of gastric premalignant conditions and neoplasia with high-resolution endoscopic technologies.Scand J Gastroenterol. 2013; 48: 1108-1117
- Computer decision support as a source of interpretation error: the case of electrocardiograms.J Am Med Informatics Assoc. 2003; 10: 478-483
- Real-time use of artificial intelligence in identification of diminutive polyps during colonoscopy: a prospective study.Ann Intern Med. 2018; 169: 357-366