Abbreviation:AI (artificial intelligence)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Suboptimal endoscopic cancer recognition in colorectal lesions in a national bowel screening programme.Gut. 2020; 69: 977-980
- Impact of screening colonoscopy on outcomes in colon cancer surgery.JAMA Surg. 2013; 148: 747-754
- Artificial intelligence−enhanced white-light colonoscopy with attention guidance predicts colorectal cancer invasion depth.Gastrointest Endosc. 2021; 94: 627-638.e1
- Accuracy of diagnosing invasie colorectal cancer using computer-aided endocytoscopy.Endoscopy. 2017; 49: 798-802
- Computer-aided diagnosis system using only white-light endoscopy for the prediction of invasion depth in colorectal cancer.Gastrointest Endosc. 2021; 93: 647-653
Beede E, Baylor E, Hersch F, et al. A human-centered evaluation of a deep learning system deployed in clinics for the detection of diabetic retinopathy. Proceedings of the 2020 CHI conference on human factors in computing systems, 2020.