Background and Aims
Abbreviations:AI (artificial intelligence), APC (adenomatous polyposis coli)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Impact of a real-time automatic quality control system on colorectal polyp and adenoma detection: a prospective randomized controlled study (with videos).Gastrointest Endosc. 2020; 91: 415-424
- Adenoma detection rate and risk of colorectal cancer and death.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 1298-1306
- A pilot study to assess the safety and efficacy of the Third Eye retrograde auxiliary imaging system during colonoscopy.Endoscopy. 2008; 6: 478-482
- Standard forward-viewing colonoscopy versus full-spectrum endoscopy: an international, multicentre, randomised, tandem colonoscopy trial.Lancet Oncol. 2014; 3: 353-360
- Full-spectrum (FUSE) versus standard forward viewing.Gut. 2017; 66: 1949-1955
- Feasibility of a novel colonoscope with extra-wide angle of view: a clinical study.Endoscopy. 2015; 47: 444-448
- Performance of artificial intelligence in colonoscopy for adenoma and polyp detection: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Gastrointest Endosc. 2021; 93: 77-85
- A 3D-printed cap with side optics for colonoscopy: a randomized ex vivo study.Endoscopy. 2017; 49: 808-812
- A porcine model of familial adenomatous polyposis.Gastroenterology. 2012; 5: 1173-1175
- A protease-activated, near-infrared fluorescent probe for early endoscopic detection of premalignant gastrointestinal lesions.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2021; 1: 118
- Biodegradable fluorescent nanoparticles for endoscopic detection of colorectal carcinogenesis.Adv Funct Mater. 2019; 29: 1904992
- Faster R-CNN: towards real-time object detection with region proposal networks.IEEE Trans Pattern Anal Mach Intell. 2017; 6: 1137-1149
- Object detection with deep learning: a review.IEEE Trans Neural Netw Learn Syst. 2019; 11: 3212-3232
Redmon J, Farhadi A. YOLOv3: an incremental improvement. Available at: https://arxiv.org/abs/1804.02767. Accessed June 7, 2021
- Colon phantoms with cancer lesions for endoscopic characterization with optical coherence tomography.Biomed Opt Expr. 2021; 2: 955-968
DISCLOSURE: The following authors disclosed financial relationships: A. Meining: Consultant for Ovesco GmbH. All other authors disclosed no financial relationships. Research support for this study was provided by IZKF Würzburg, the foundation “Forschung hilft,” and the Bavarian Center for Cancer Research.
If you would like to chat with an author of this article, you may contact Mr Troya at [email protected] .