Background and Aims
Abbreviations:APC (argon plasma coagulation), RRA (residual or recurrent adenoma)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Immunohistochemical and molecular features of sporadic and FAP-associated duodenal adenomas of the ampullary and nonampullary mucosa.Am J Surg Pathol. 2008; 32: 1388-1395
- Gastric duodenal metaplasia in duodenal adenomas.J Clin Pathol. 2007; 60: 661-663
- Endoscopic management of nonampullary duodenal polyps.Therap Adv Gastroenterol. 2012; 5: 127-138
- Clinical outcome of EMR of sporadic, nonampullary, duodenal adenomas: a 10-year retrospective.Gastrointest Endosc. 2018; 87: 1270-1278
- Nonampullary duodenal polyps: characteristics and endoscopic management.Gastrointest Endosc. 2010; 71: 754-759
- Effects of blended (yellow) vs forced coagulation (blue) currents on adverse events, complete resection, or polyp recurrence after polypectomy in a large randomized trial.Gastroenterology. 2020; 159: 119-128
- Endocut versus conventional blended electrosurgical current for endoscopic biliary sphincterotomy: a meta-analysis of complications.Dig Dis Sci. 2019; 64: 2088-2094
- Electric endocut and autocut resection for endoscopic papillectomy: a systematic review.Intern Med. 2019; 58: 2767-2772
- Nonampullary duodenal adenoma: current understanding of its diagnosis, pathogenesis, and clinical management.World J Gastroenterol. 2016; 22: 853-861
- Cold snare piecemeal resection of colonic and duodenal polyps >/=1 cm.Endosc Int Open. 2015; 3: E508-E513
- Cold snare polypectomy for non-pedunculated colon polyps greater than 1 cm.Endosc Int Open. 2017; 5: E184-E189
- Healing rate of EMR-induced ulcer in relation to the duration of treatment with omeprazole.Gastrointest Endosc. 2004; 60: 213-217
- How we resect colorectal polyps <20 mm in size.Gastrointest Endosc. 2019; 89: 449-452
- Cold snare endoscopic resection of nonpedunculated colorectal polyps larger than 10 mm: a systematic review and pooled-analysis.Gastrointest Endosc. 2019; 89: 929-936
- Cold snare piecemeal endoscopic mucosal resection of large sessile colonic polyps >/=20 mm (with video).Gastrointest Endosc. 2020; 91: 1343-1352
- Outcomes of thermal ablation of the defect margin after duodenal endoscopic mucosal resection (with videos).Gastrointest Endosc. 2020; 93: 1373-1380
- Cold versus hot endoscopic mucosal resection for large sessile colon polyps: a cost-effectiveness analysis.Endoscopy. Epub. 2021; (Mar 29)
- Risk factors for local recurrence and appropriate surveillance interval after endoscopic resection.World J Gastroenterol. 2019; 25: 1502-1512
DISCLOSURE: The following authors disclosed financial relationships: T. Zuchelli: Consultant for Boston Scientific. C. Piraka: Research support from US Endoscopy and Aries; speaker for US Endoscopy. S. Singla: Consultant for Boston Scientific. All other authors disclosed no financial relationships.
If you would like to chat with an author of this article, you may contact Dr Piraka at [email protected] .