Background and Aims
Abbreviations:MAUDE (Manufacturer and User Facility Device Experience), MDR (medical device report)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A mechanical lithotripter.Endoscopy. 1982; 14: 100-101
- Outcome of simple use of mechanical lithotripsy of difficult common bile duct stones.World J Gastroenterol. 2005; 11: 593-596
- Predictors of unsuccessful mechanical lithotripsy and endoscopic clearance of large bile duct stones.Gastrointest Endosc. 2004; 59: 601-605
- Mechanical lithotripsy of common duct stones.Gastrointest Endosc. 1990; 36: 351-356
- Mechanical lithotripsy of pancreatic and biliary stones: complications and available treatment options collected from expert centers.Am J Gastroenterol. 2007; 102: 1896-1902
- ERCP wire systems: the long and the short of it.World J Gastroenterol. 2009; 15: 55-60
- Basketing a basket: a novel emergency rescue technique.World J Gastrointest Endosc. 2012; 4: 429-431
- Covered metal stent as a rescue therapy for impacted Dormia basket in the biliary tract.Turk J Gastroenterol. 2019; 30: 305-306
DISCLOSURE: The following author disclosed financial relationships: D. G. Adler: Consultant for BSC, Cook, and Olympus. All other authors disclosed no financial relationships.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION: The author list of this paper includes contributors from the location where the research was conducted who participated in the data collection, design, analysis, and/or interpretation of the work.