Abbreviation:ESD (endoscopic submucosal dissection)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Curriculum for endoscopic submucosal dissection training in Europe: European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) position statement.Endoscopy. 2019; 51: 980-992
- AGA Institute clinical practice update: endoscopic submucosal dissection in the United States.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2019; 17: 16-25
- Endoscopic submucosal dissection: European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) guideline.Endoscopy. 2015; 47: 829-854
- How to establish endoscopic submucosal dissection in Western countries.World J Gastroenterol. 2015; 21: 11209-11220
- Introduction of endoscopic submucosal dissection in the West.World J Gastrointest Endosc. 2018; 10: 225-238
- Endoscopic submucosal dissection for early rectal neoplasia: experience from a European center.Endoscopy. 2017; 49: 222-232
- Models of technology diffusion.Res Policy. 2000; 29: 603-625
- Diffusion of innovations.5th ed. New York: Free Press, 2003
- Issues associated with off label use of medical devices.in: The 29th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. 2007: 3556-3558 (Annu Int Conf IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2007;2007:3556-8)
- What is “continuity of care”?.J Health Serv Res Policy. 2006; 11: 248-250
- Comparison of quality of life and worry of cancer recurrence between endoscopic and surgical treatment for early gastric cancer.Gastrointest Endosc. 2015; 82: 299-307
DISCLOSURE: All authors disclosed no financial relationships.