Abbreviation:ADR (adenoma detection rate), CADe (computer-aided detection), LLD (left lateral decubitus), PCCRC (postcolonoscopy colorectal cancer), SSL (sessile serrated lesion), WT (withdrawal time)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of an artificial intelligence-based quality improvement system on efficacy of a computer-aided detection system in colonoscopy: a four-group parallel study.Endoscopy. 2022; 54: 757-768
- Performance of artificial intelligence in colonoscopy for adenoma and polyp detection: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Gastrointest Endosc. 2021; 93: 77-85.e6
- Risk of cancer in 10-19 mm endoscopically detected colorectal lesions.Endoscopy. 2019; 51: 452-457
- Terminology, molecular features, epidemiology, and management of serrated colorectal neoplasia.Gastroenterology. 2019; 157: 949-966.e4
- Strengths and weaknesses of an artificial intelligence polyp detection program as assessed by a high detecting endoscopist.Gastroenterology. 2022; 163: 354-358
- Dynamic patient position changes during colonoscope withdrawal increase adenoma detection: a randomized, crossover trial.Gastrointest Endosc. 2011; 73: 456-463
- Longer withdrawal time is associated with a reduced incidence of interval cancer after screening colonoscopy.Gastroenterology. 2015; 149: 952-957
- Effect of a pre-specified minimum colonoscopic withdrawal time on adenoma detection rates during screening colonoscopy [abstract].Gastrointest Endosc. 2006; 63: AB83
- Serrated and adenomatous polyp detection increases with longer withdrawal time: results from the New Hampshire Colonoscopy Registry.Am J Gastroenterol. 2014; 109: 417-426
- Yield of a second right colon examination during colonoscopy after a first examination using a mucosal exposure device.Gastrointest Endosc. 2022; 95: 149-154.e1
- Prospective randomized trial comparing Endocuff-assisted colonoscopy vs G-EYE balloon-assisted colonoscopy: a multicenter study (S233).Am J Gastroenterol. 2021; 116: S104
- Endocuff vision reduces inspection time without decreasing lesion detection: a clinical randomized trial.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2020; 18: 158-162.e1
- Artificial intelligence improves detection at colonoscopy: why aren't we all already using it?.Gastroenterology. 2022; 163: 35-37
- Cost-effectiveness of artificial intelligence for screening colonoscopy: a modelling study.Lancet Digit Health. 2022; 4: e436-e444
- High-definition colonoscopy for improving adenoma detection: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled studies.Gastrointest Endosc. 2020; 91: 1027-10236.e9
- Narrow-band imaging for detection of neoplasia at colonoscopy: a meta-analysis of data from individual patients in randomized controlled trials.Gastroenterology. 2019; 157: 462-471
- The effect of linked color imaging for adenoma detection: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled studies.J Gastrointestin Liver Dis. 2022; 31: 67-73
DISCLOSURE: Dr Rex is a consultant for Olympus Corporation, Boston Scientific, Aries Pharmaceutical, Braintree Laboratories, Lumendi Ltd., Norgine, Endokey, GI Supply, Medtronic, and Acacia Pharmaceuticals; the recipient of research support from EndoAid, Olympus Corporation, Medivators, Erbe USA Inc, and Braintree Laboratories; and a shareholder in Satisfai Health.