Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Predictors of inadequate bowel preparation for colonoscopy: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2018; 30: 819-826
- How efficacious are patient education interventions to improve bowel preparation for colonoscopy? A systematic review.PLoS One. 2016; 11e0164442
- Optimizing adequacy of bowel cleansing for colonoscopy: recommendations from the U.S. multi-society task force on colorectal cancer.Gastrointest Endosc. 2014; 80: 543-562
DISCLOSURE: Dr Shaukat is a consultant for Freenome Inc, Medtronic, and Motus GI and the recipient of grant support from the Alex and Steve Cohen Foundation.