Abbreviations:EBT (endoscopic bariatric therapy), ESG (endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty), FDA (US Food and Drug Administration), MBSAQIP (Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program), PCP (primary care provider), SG (surgical sleeve gastrectomy)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Use of laparoscopy in general surgical operations at academic centers.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2013; 9: 15-20
- Examining the rates of obesity and bariatric surgery in the United States.Obes Surg. 2021; 31: 4754-4760
- Obesity as a disease: has the AMA resolution had an impact on how physicians view obesity?.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2016; 12: 1431-1435
- Attitudes, beliefs, and referral patterns of PCPs to bariatric surgeons.J Surg Res. 2008; 144: 49-58
- Perceived barriers to bariatric surgery among morbidly obese patients.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2010; 6: 16-21
- Endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty: a potential endoscopic alternative to surgical sleeve gastrectomy for treatment of obesity.Gastrointest Endosc. 2013; 78: 530-535
Gudur AR, Geng C, Kshatri S, et al. Comparison of endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty versus surgical sleeve gastrectomy: a metabolic and bariatric surgery accreditation and quality improvement program database analysis. Gastrointest Endosc. Epub 2022 Jul 20.
- A single-operator learning curse analysis for the endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty.Gastrointest Endosc. 2018; 87: 442-447
- Endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty for treatment of class 1 and 2 obesity (MERIT): a prospective, multicentre, randomized trial.Lancet. 2022; 400: 441-451