Background and Aims
Abbreviations:FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration), MAUDE (Manufacturer and User Facility Device Experience), MGOO (malignant gastric outlet obstruction)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- EUS-guided gastroenteric anastomosis: a first-line approach for gastric outlet obstruction?.Endosc Ultrasound. 2021; 10: 404-405
- Malignant gastric outlet obstruction: bridging another divide.Am J Gastroenterol. 2002; 97: 4-6
- Treatment of malignant gastric outlet obstruction with stents: an evaluation of the reported variables for clinical outcome.BMC Gastroenterol. 2009; 9: 45
- Duodenal stenting for malignant gastric outlet obstruction: prospective study.World J Gastroenterol. 2012; 18: 938-943
- EUS-guided gastroenterostomy versus duodenal stent placement and surgical gastrojejunostomy for the palliation of malignant gastric outlet obstruction: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Langenbecks Arch Surg. 2021; 406: 1803-1817
- Stenting versus gastrojejunostomy for management of malignant gastric outlet obstruction: comparison of clinical outcomes and costs.Surg Endosc. 2012; 26: 3114-3119
- Endoscopic stent placement for gastric outlet obstruction.VideoGIE. 2013; 1: 133-136
- Improved oral intake after palliative duodenal stenting for malignant obstruction: a prospective multicenter clinical trial.Am J Gastroenterol. 2009; 104: 2404-2411
- Endoscopic palliation of malignant gastric outlet obstruction using self-expanding metal stents: experience in 36 patients.Am J Gastroenterol. 2002; 97: 72-78
- First data on the Evolution duodenal stent for palliation of malignant gastric outlet obstruction (DUOLUTION study): a prospective multicenter study.Endoscopy. 2013; 45: 174-181
- Technical and clinical success rates of WallFlex duodenal stents in unresectable malignant gastric outlet obstruction. A retrospective observational study from a tertiary cancer hospital in India.Prz Gastroenterol. 2022; 17: 41-46
- Clinical outcome of a highly flexible duodenal stent for gastric outlet obstruction: a multicenter prospective study.JGH Open. 2020; 4: 729-735
DISCLOSURE: The following author disclosed financial relationships: D. G. Adler: Consultant for Boston Scientific. All other authors disclosed no financial relationships.