Abbreviation:FCSEMS (fully covered self-expandable metal stent)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Sherman S, Kozarek RA, Costamagna G, et al. Soft self-expanding metal stent to treat painful pancreatic duct strictures secondary to chronic pancreatitis: a prospective multicenter trial. Gastrointest Endosc. 2023;97:XXX-XXX.
- Pain relief in chronic pancreatitis: endoscopic or surgical treatment? a systematic review with meta-analysis.Surg Endosc. 2021; 35: 4085-4094
- Every SpaceX starship explosion and what Elon Musk and team learned from them (video). August 21, 2021.(Available at:)https://www.space.com/every-spacex-starship-explosion-lessons-learnedDate accessed: November 2, 2022
- Endoscopic treatment of chronic pancreatitis: European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) guideline - Updated August 2018.Endoscopy. 2019; 51: 179-193
- United European Gastroenterology evidence-based guidelines for the diagnosis and therapy of chronic pancreatitis (HaPanEU).United European Gastroenterol J. 2017; 5: 153-199
- ACG clinical guideline: chronic pancreatitis.Am J Gastroenterol. 2020; 115: 322-339