Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The management of peptic esophageal stricture.Br J Surg. 1975; 62: 448-454
- The natural history of liquid lye ingestion: rationale for aggressive surgical approach.Arch Surg. 1974; 109: 436-439
- Gastrointestinal problems in the infant (the esophagus).in: 2nd ed. W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia1983: 170-171
- Balloon dilation of upper digestive tract strictures.Gastroenterology. 1985; 89: 545-548
- Surgical management of peptic esophageal stricture: twenty-year experience.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1986; 91: 371-378
- The treatment of patients with esophageal strictures by local steroid injections.J Pediatr Surg. 1969; 4: 646-653
- Successful treatment of esophageal strictures without resection or replacement.J Pediatr Surg. 1989; 24: 745-749
- Intralesional steroid injections for peptic esophageal strictures.Gastrointest Endosc. 1991; 37: 180-182
- The treatment of benign strictures of the esophagus with cortisone injection.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 1970; 79: 900-904
- Intralesional steroids in the treatment of refractory esophageal strictures.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 1994; 18: 250-252
- Pathophysiology and management of acute corrosive burns of the esophagus: results of treatment in 285 children.J Pediatr Surg. 1971; 6: 578-584
- Surgical management of reflux strictures of the esophagus in childhood.Ann Surg. 1982; 196: 453-460
- Follow-up on treatment of hypertrophic scars and keloids with triamcinolone.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1971; 48: 256-259
- The treatment of keloids with triamcinolone acetonide.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1966; 38: 202-208
- Keloids treated with topical injections of triamcinolone acetonide (Kenalog).Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg. 1977; 1: 169-172
- Differential glucocorticoid regulation of collagen mRNAs in human dermal fibroblasts. Keloid-derived and fetal fibroblasts are refractory to down-regulation.J Biol Chem. 1989; 264: 13730-13735
- The effect of cortisone on the formation of granulation tissue in mice [Abstract].Am J Pathol. 1950; 26: 710-711
- Intralesional steroid injection in the management of esophageal stricture [Letter].J Pediatr Surg. 1989; 24: 1312
☆From the Department of Pediatrics, Section of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Mayo Clinic and Foundation, Rochester, Minnesota.
☆☆Reprint requests: Jean Perrault, MD, Mayo Clinic, Division of Gastroenterology, 200 First Street S.W., Rochester, MN 55905.
★0016-5107/95/4106-0597$3.00 + 0