Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The aspiration of stomach contents into the lungs during obstetric anesthesia.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1946; 52: 191-205
- Assessment of residual gastric volume and thirst in patients who drink before gastroscopy.Gut. 1996; 39: 360-362
- Gastroduodenal motility.in: Textbook of gastroenterology. Bailliere Tindall, London1984: 104-109
- Prospective audit of upper gastrointestinal endoscopy in two regions of England: safety, staffing and sedation methods.Gut. 1995; 36: 462-467
- Preoperative drinking does not affect gastric contents.Br J Anaesth. 1993; 70: 6-9
- Gastric fluid volume and pH in elective in-patients. Part 1: coffee or orange juice versus overnight fast.Can J Anaesth. 1988; 35: 12-15
- How long should patients fast before surgery? Time for new guidelines.Br J Anaesth. 1993; 70: 1-3
- Can J Anaesth. 1990; 37: 905-906
☆From the Department of Gastroenterology, Whittington Hospital NHS Trust, London, United Kingdom.
☆☆Reprint requests: George Webster, MD, Liver Transplantation and Hepatobiliary Medicine, Royal Free Hospital, Pond Street, London, NW3 2QG.